Re: [ccp4bb]: [Fwd: pdb-l: Bad geometry] - for us to discuss too..

My tuppenny-th-worth:

One of the things that contribute to these sort of problems is that the
referees on papers do not have access to the coordinates. If that could be
arranged then things like this (and other problems) could be avoided. It
would have certainly been very useful to me for the papers I have
reviewed. I guess people would worry about misuse of such access. A
compromise would be to give referees prior access to the pdb validation
pages - however that would not deal with the ligand problems highlighted
here.

cheers
          Martyn

Martyn F. Symmons