[ccp4bb]: REFMAC problems

Hello all,

I sent out a message a week or so ago concerning Refmac usage.  I still am
encountering problems in the way I run the program.  If I take the output PDB,
with an R-free of 30%, from a run and use it as the input pdb for a second
run, the R-free jumps into the 50% range.  Has anyone encountered a problem
like this, or can anyone suggest a good way to run Refmac (ie. processing the
PDB for input to the program).  All help will be greatly appreciated as I am
new to this program.

Thanks
Matt W.