[ccp4bb]: Ligand definition error?

I am trying to run Refmac with a ligand definition out of
Sketcher. After much trouble I am able to preserve correct
geometry in the definition, but then Refmac fails with
this error:

	ERR: item _chem_comp_bond.comp_id :C7       not found in the monomer list

  BLOCK :data_comp_SHC

What does it refer to? For that atom in "_chem_comp_bond.comp_id" I have:

	loop_
	_chem_comp_bond.comp_id
	_chem_comp_bond.atom_id_1
	_chem_comp_bond.atom_id_2
	_chem_comp_bond.type
	_chem_comp_bond.value_dist
	_chem_comp_bond.value_dist_esd
	 SHC      O1     C7        deloc
	 SHC      O2     C7        deloc
	 SHC      C7     C2        single

Changing "deloc" to either "single" or "double" did not help.
Something else is wrong with the definition file because
trying to load it into Sketcher fails with exactly the same
error. I wish I understood what it means.

Thanks,

Dima