Re: [ccp4bb]: How to deal with sidechainatoms with low electrondensity ... offon a tangent ...

Probably best not to start a flaming war...but maybe no NMR people subscribe to this bulletin board?

I think it boils down to whether enough NOE's are observed (or not) to tie down the conformation/position (or not) of atom(s), vs. measurements of T1 or T2 (I forget which), which speak directly to the mobility of an atom(s).

David Borhani
Group Leader, Biochemistry
Vox:        508-849-2944
Fax:        508-755-8361
Email:        david.borhani@abbott.com
Smail:         Abbott Bioresearch Center, Inc.
       100 Research Drive
       Worcester, MA 01605 U.S.A.