Re: [ccp4bb]: re-arranging column order?

Fred Berkovitch wrote:

> Can someone please explain how I would use mtzutils (or any other program)
> to rearrange my columns?  For instance, if column 1=H 2=K 3=L how could I
> rearrange them so that 1=L 2=K 3=H?  If anyone has a script that does a
> similar re-arrangement, would you mind posting it?  Thank you for your help.
>
> -Fred

 Well - you can rearrange data columns using cad but NOT the indices
which are obviously special..
If you want to reindex your data as L K H ( by the way that would change
the hand..)
use reindex, then optionally cad to resort the data..
 Eleanor
Eleanor J.Dodson, York Structural Biology Laboratory,
                  Chemistry Department,
                  University of York, Y01 5DD Heslington, U.K.
Tel: Work: +44 (1904) 32 82 53  Home +44 (1904) 42 44 49