Re: [ccp4bb]: ARP_WARP

Victor Lamzin wrote:

> Dear Abhinav,
>
> Try to run ARP/wARP without docking the sequence and see
> whether it runs OK.
>
> Please keep in mind that automatic sequence docking at
> present works only with monomers (1 chain).
>
> With best regards,
> Victor
>
> > I am using ARP_WARP through CCP4I to run an automated model building starting from
> > experimental phases.
> >
> > I specify the MTZ and Sequence files, number of residues and number of molecules. When I
> > submit the job, it crashes with the error:
> >
> > Program to blame REFMAC5.
> >
> > When I see the file WarpNtrace_refine.last, it seems that refmac5 is trying to read the
> > file arp_0.pdb and says that there are no scatterers. This file is empty in the
> > sub-directory N_arp_warp.
> >
> > What should I do to fix this problem?

 I have had the same problem - it isnt to do with sequence docking I
dont think -it happens within seconds of starting..

 But when I looked at the crystal parameters in the GUI they had not
been set..

I think it is a problem with the GUI not checking the mtz information
properly..
Try deleting the failed job - starting again, and making sure the
crystal parameters are correctly read in from the mtz you define.

 Eleanor
Eleanor J.Dodson, York Structural Biology Laboratory,
                  Chemistry Department,
                  University of York, Y01 5DD Heslington, U.K.
Tel: Work: +44 (1904) 32 82 53  Home +44 (1904) 42 44 49