[ccp4bb]: about areaimol

Hi,all,
I am so sorry that this question is still about of the buried surface and
the surface of the dimer because I can't find the difference of the surface
area of the dimer and the sum of the two monomer in the log file of
areaimol.

As it mentioned in the manual of areaimol that "Multiple isolated surfaces
could represent any combination of 1.cavities within a single molecule, 2.
.....",does it mean when we think the dimer as a single molecule the
cavity--isolated surface is represent as the buried surface of the two
monomer?

Best wishes
Xu zhen