[ccp4bb]: arp/warp weard results

hello everybody,
I had some strange results with arp/warp 6 with ccp4i :
I did one run with the model I was building and arp/warp conserved most
of my original coordinates and gave me some new traced chains. That is
the good part.
Then, after rebuilding a little more my model (including 50 more
residues for a light chain), I rerun exactly the same job with the same
options.
It looks now that arp/warp has "rebuilt" or at least relocated most of
my coordinates at different symmetry positions and my model is broken in
pieces.
Is there something that I missed ?