[ccp4bb]: dipeptide derivative for phasing

Dear all

I'd like to do heavy-atom derivatives of my crystals in order to do
isomorphous replacement. Since I cocrystalize my protein (a cyclophilin)
with a dipeptide (ala-pro), a possibility would be a dipeptide
derivative. Is this feasible? Does somebody know a suitable heavy-atom
compound; the proline is essential, the alanine can be exchanged against
another small  aminoacid (e.g. ser, gly, val).
Thanks
Andreas