[ccp4bb]: Protein/nucleic acid crystallization

I'm chasing a condition from a sparse matrix screen for a protein/DNA
complex. Things are going well but I'm worried about an unusually high
spermine concentration. Complex crystals grow between 10mM and 15mM
spermine.

Does anyone have any experience of protein/nucleic acid crystals at this or
even higher level of spermine?

As far as I can tell the spermine does not dissociate the complex and drops
containing just the oligo do not have crystals.

Thanks in advance,

Rob Court

Robert Court

Structural Studies