Re: [ccp4bb]: Ligplot/Molscript/Breaking Bonds

This is probably a laborious solution, but instead of using something like:

ball-and-stick in residue 100;

You could not use the residue keyword and create the bonds individually
for the residues in question:

bonds <atom-selection> <atom-selection>;

By doing this, you don't have to change the bonddistance parameter
(probably).

Atom selection will definitely be complicated.  You may want to use
something esoteric like "in not atom CA"...  The online manual has some
better examples.

Darrell