[ccp4bb]: problem running ARP/wARP 6.0

I recently installed the newest version of ARP/wARP that runs through the
CCP4i interface.  When I open the task window and select my mtz file from the
browser it gives me the following error message:

"Cannot extract ARP/wARP asymmetric unit limits Job will fail if run"

I've tried running it with different mtz files.  All gave the same result.
I've used the same mtz files in MOLREP and REFMAC successfully.

Has anyone encountered this problem?

Thank you!

Holly Heaslet, Ph.D.
Department of Molecular Biology