Re: [ccp4bb]: problems with

  Those SGS are often twinned..

Checks:
1) TRUNCATE plots -
Cumulative intensity plot - is it sinusoidal?
Moments - 2nd moment is often best - is it less than 2.
1.5 indicate  perfect twin.

2) then check native patterson to ~4A. Is there a large offorigin peak
indicating 2 mols in the same orientation.

3) Check twinning - you can use the Yeats or CNS or the program detwin
in CCP4.
All will suggest a twin fraction. In these SGS the default twinning
operator is k h -l  but I guess in P4i that is equivalent to h -k -l

See the twinning notes on the CCP4 documentation for operators..

  Best advice - lok for another crystal!

Eleanor