Re: [ccp4bb]: molscript on mac OS X

This page has links to molscript (Logan Donaldson's binary
distribution) and raster3d downloads, and a bunch of others:

http://chemistry.ucsc.edu/~wgscott/xtal/page6.html

A new version of molscript should soon be available, according to the
author.

On Friday, January 31, 2003, at 01:38 AM, Sebastiano Pasqualato wrote:

> Dear all,
> sorry for posting another non-ccp4 topic, but I've got a simple
> question and maybe someone can help me out...
> I'd like to know if it is possible to have molscript/raster 3D (and
> why not conscript) on a  Mac OSX environment (actually Mac OS 10.2.3),
> in order to utilise my old scripts and rapidly produce decent figures,
> before going through learning of PyMol, that looks actually one of the
> best solutions around.
> Thanks in advance for your suggestions,
> Seba
>
> --
> Sebastiano Pasqualato, PhD
> Dipartimento di Oncologia Sperimentale
> Istituto Europeo di Oncologia
> Via Ripamonti 435
> 20141 Milano
> Italy
>
> tel: +39 02 574 89 834
> fax: +39 02 574 89 851

William G. Scott

Associate Professor
and The Center for the Molecular Biology of RNA
Sinsheimer Laboratories
University of California at Santa Cruz
Santa Cruz, California 95064
USA