Re: [ccp4bb]: molscript on mac

I have been using molscript and raster3D on OSX from 10.1.x -> 10.2.3,
without problems.  molscript GL works especially well using the new X11
from apple.

I am not sure if by posting the binaries on my site I will go against the
wishes of the program authors - can anyone clarify this?

Ashley

> Dear all,
> sorry for posting another non-ccp4 topic, but I've got a simple question
> and maybe someone can help me out... I'd like to know if it is possible
> to have molscript/raster 3D (and why not conscript) on a  Mac OSX
> environment (actually Mac OS 10.2.3), in order to utilise my old scripts
> and rapidly produce decent figures, before going through learning of
> PyMol, that looks actually one of the best solutions around. Thanks in
> advance for your suggestions,
> Seba

Yours

Ashley

Ashley Buckle, PhD
Centre for Protein Engineering
Medical Research Council, Hills Road,
Cambridge, CB2 2QH, UK
Phone: (+44) (1223) 402131   Fax: +44 (1223) 402140
Mobile: 07866 434482
Email:  ab@mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk
Website: http://www.mrc-cpe.cam.ac.uk/~ab