Re: [ccp4bb]: CCP4bb- Patterson map

syed ibrahim wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> I am asking about to calculate Patterson map (not any difference
> patterson). I have data of native data set only (not having derivative
> data set). For this how much I can give for the grid spacing? should I
> give B-factor scaling? How can I use the resulting map from this
> programe. Is this map mention electron density map or patterson map?
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> syed

  Do not set anything - the defaults will be generatedfrom your
resolution limit.
You need to say

fft hklin ... mapout ...
TITLE - native patterson
LABI F1=? SIG1=?
PATT
END

  you can then view sections of the map with mapslicer, or search for
peaks with peakmax

  But why are you doing this?

Native Pattersons can indicate you have a pseudo translation, otherwise
they are not terribly useful.
Eleanor