[ccp4bb]: PEG/isopropanol crystals

Hello ccp4-ers,
Sorry for yet another non-ccp4 related question.

We have beautiful crystals grown from 9% PEG4000 and 6% isopropanol.
I anticipate that they may be difficult to freeze in the loop due to the evaporation of isopropanol.

Does anyone have any suggestions for cryocooling these crystals.
I've thought to try the various oils.  But perhaps we need to substitute the isopropanol
with another organic solvent by soaking.

Has anyone had any success cryocooling isopropanol grown crystals?

Thank you in advance, Gloria

Gloria Borgstahl
Eppley Institute for Cancer Research
987696 Nebraska Medical Center
10732A Lied Transplant Center
Omaha, NE 68198-7696

Office (402) 559-8578
FAX (402) 559-8577

Associate Professor
Interests:  Cancer, Biochemistry, DNA Metabolism,
Protein Crystallography, Super-fine phi slicing, Synchrotron
Radiation, Crystal Mosaicity, and X-ray Topography