[ccp4bb]: ccp4-4.2.2 - linux and refmac

Garib and all!

I have always kept the hydrogens on in all my refinements using refmac.
Starting with refmac 5.1.24 however, refmac behaves very badly if do
generate all hydrogens.  My R-factors go up like crazy and lots of
complaints on uncorrect -H distances.... I initially panicked, but later
switched off the H generation with "ignore even if present in file" and
everything works fine.  IS this a Linux specific bug or am I doing
something wrong. I have tried with all kinds of resolution structures
starting from 2.1 - 1.4...

Thanks.

Rams.

--