[ccp4bb]: ccp4 fink installation

Dear Colleagues,
	I have tried to install ccp4 following the fink installation script
that I got from W.G.Scotts webpage.
I get the following error:
nstall -d -m 755 /sw/src/root-ccp4-4.2.2-1/sw/share/doc/ccp4
install -c -p -m 644 README CHANGES COPYING PROBLEMS
ccp4i_installation.html doc examples html licence.txt manual
/sw/src/root-ccp4-4.2.2-1/sw/share/doc/ccp4/
install: doc: Inappropriate file type or format
### execution of install failed, exit code 71
Failed: installing ccp4-4.2.2-1 failed

	I figure I can get the 'normal' installation to work.  But I was
wondering if anybody knows how to fix this, since the fink installation
will make it much easier to get ccp4 on several computers.
	Thanks,
	--Wayne

	W A Y N E     L I L Y E S T R O M
	Entropy isn't what it used to be