Re: [ccp4bb]: OSX stuff

Hi Phil et al:

Mozilla is in fink unstable, cf:

http://fink.sourceforge.net/pdb/search.php?s=mozilla

you can copy the installation files into
/sw/fink/dists/local/main/finkinfo and then it installs.

This procedure is described here if anyone needs it:

http://chemistry.ucsc.edu/%7Ewgscott/xtal/xtalfink_html.html

I've never gotten one of the mac browsers to work, but this would be a
far superior solution.

The new X11 is VASTLY superior and gives essentially native behavior to
previously unresponsive X-windows molecular display programs.

All the best,

Bill