Re: [ccp4bb]: Mg coordination and h-bonding

Thanks very much for the replies, especially Tom Hurley and Greg Verdon. I'll do
the analysis of donors and acceptors, considering hydrogens and lone pairs and
geometry.  From a preliminary look, I think there are some hydrogen bonds,
though of course not as many as it might seem just by looking at a list of
distances.  Just to clarify, although it is difficult to depict the
3-dimensional arrangement in simple 2D, my drawing should have been more like:

         (front)  (back)
         Lig1_1   Lig1_2
              \  /
    Thr_OG1 -- Mg -- Wat1
              /  \
           Wat2   Lig2
         (front) (back)

Sorry for the confusion.  Thanks again to all who responded.

                           Susan