[ccp4bb]: p43212 vs p41212

hai!!!
  i have a quetion similar to one asked here...
the question was...if we have p65/p61 wether we have
to do the solution in MIR two four times i.e. p65
flipped unflipped and p61 flipped unflipped...the
answers were that we dont have to the flipped sites
will be from the other space group....we have to find
out all sites (even  those with the help of diffrence
fourier ) in one space group and simply flip it we
have to consider the other space group....
 well i have space group p41212or p43212 and i think
the same rules apply here ..or am i wrong...
            Sameeta Bilgrami

       visit http://in.tv.yahoo.com