Re: [ccp4bb]: summary of sulphate binding at ATP binding sites

On Fri, 21 Feb 2003, Fred. Vellieux wrote:

> Along the same line, I suggest to replace e.g.
> "from a solution made of 0.1 M bicine pH 8.9" by
> "from a solution made of 0.1 M bicine F 8.9"

As the suggestion comes from France, maybe we should accept it
unanimously! (pH = puissance de hydrogen, F/f = ? ;-))

Vidyasankar
MB 113, Stout Lab, Dept. of Molecular Biology
The Scripps Research Institute, La Jolla CA 92037
858 784 8751 (Off)   858 784 2857 (Fax)
Email: vidya@scripps.edu