Re: [ccp4bb]: R32 pseudotranslational symmetry in crystal

Please read
Carredano, E., Kauppi, B., Choudhury, D., and Ramaswamy, S. (2000)
Psuedosymmetry characterisation in the rhombohedral crystal form of
naphthalene dioxygenase.  Acta Crystallographica D56: 313-321.

Will tell you, how to test and correct....

Rams.

--
S. Ramaswamy
Department of Biochemistry.