Re: [ccp4bb]: R32 pseudotranslational symmetry in crystal

  I was about to write - read Rams paper..

  But first look at the twinning possibility. This is difficult to
detect if you also have pseudo symmetry, since the pseudo symmetry
inflates the moments above the expected values, and the twinning will
depress them. Results can look almost normal
  Eleanor