[ccp4bb]: large scale visualization

BS"D

Dear All,

   We are interested in setting up a large scale visualization facility
(i.e., large group viewing stereo images on a large screen).  We would
be interested in hearing from anyone who currently uses one, to find
out which vendor made the projector(s) and how reliable they are.  In
particular we would like to know about experiences with Barco or
Christie Digital (quality of product, service, etc.)

Thanks in advance,

Harry
Harry M. Greenblatt
Research Associate
Dept of Structural Biology			harry.greenblatt@weizmann.ac.il
Weizmann Institute of Science		Phone:        972-8-934-3625
Rehovot, 76100 				Facsimile:   972-8-934-4159
Israel