Re: [ccp4bb]: Link-statement

Dear Florian,
	I use the following link statement in my refmac refinement runs:
LINK        OG   SER A 199        1.400   CF   MAI B   3
SER-MAI

(My e-mail program breaks this up into two lines, but it should just be
one line)

This creates a 1.4A link between Serine Chain A residue 199 Atom OG and
MAI Chain B atom CF.

Then in my command file for refmac I make sure I have the following line:
make link Y