AW: [ccp4bb]: Sequence Homology in B-factor column

Dear Wai,

check out ESPRIPT

http://prodes.toulouse.inra.fr/ESPript

good luck
alex

 Dr. Alexander Pautsch
 Protein Crystallography /Structural Research
 Boehringer Ingelheim Pharma KG Deutschland
 Birkendorferstrasse 65
 88400 BIBERACH, Germany
 tel. +49 - (0)7351 - 54 4683
 fax. +49 - (0)7351 - 83 4683