[ccp4bb]: map generation

Dear All,

I am generating a map in CCP4i from an MTZ file, but if I select the
output to cover 'assymettric unit' then the extent of the map is onl a
small chunk of the actual assymmetric unit (somehwere within the protein
but smaller than the protein itself).On the other hand, if I select the
map to cover 'all atoms in PDB file' and specify my PDB file, then the map
covers the whole protein.

It seems the unit cell dimensions and space group are identical in the MTZ
and PDB header. Any clues on what is going wrong?

regards,

Richard Baxter
University of Chicago