Re: [ccp4bb]: Viewer with backdrop image?

Hello,
I am not sure what you mean by 'backdrop', but if this a projection of a
protein of which you have a structure file, you can use grasp by moving
that structure to the back and rotating your molecule on top of it. I
don't know how you get the rotation matrix, but if you rotate it from the
command line (like 'zr=20' etc) you can simply add up all the lines.
Tim

--
Howe's Law:
	Everyone has a scheme that will not work.