Re: [ccp4bb]: Viewer with backdrop image?

Hi Tim,

  what I want is to be able to place any 2D image, for example a TIFF
file, as a static backdrop, much like you can set the background colour to,
say, uniform red. I then want to be able to rotate and align my molecule
on top, while comparing the orientation to the image behind.

  -- Ditlev

Ditlev Brodersen, Ph.D                 Phone: +44 (0) 1223 252945
Post-doctoral fellow                   Fax:   +44 (0) 1223 213556
MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology    Email: ding@mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk
Hills Road                             WWW:   http://alf1.mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk/~ding
Cambridge, CB2 2QH
United Kingdom