Re: [ccp4bb]: Protein-DNA complex

You could also fish the crystals out, wash them, and run them on a
denaturing gel. The addition of urea will help to
dissolve your crystals. Depending on the size of your components, a
4-15% Tris-HCl gel may work well. You can stain both the DNA and the
protein with silver. Compare the bands with your controls, run in an
adjacent lane.

John

John R. Walker, Ph.D.
Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center