Re: [ccp4bb]: R factor

Dear Zee,

I had a similar problem last year, with a crystal that seemed to have P212121
symmetry, but the structure wouldn't refine, despite having reasonable maps.  It
turned out that the true spacegroup was P21 with beta angle of 90.  I recommend
that you consider that you may have an incorrect spacegroup, or possibly twinned
data.

                            Best regards,
                            Susan Heffron

"Dr.Zulfiqar Malik" wrote:

> Hi, Friends,
> Even after many refinements I am not able to get the Free Rfactor lower than
> 46%. Map looks good as well as no much green or red density on it.Fitting
> looks quite promossing and nice. RMS distance as well as angles are also below
> Avg.
>
> I will appreciate your answers.
> Zee.

        Susan Heffron