>From mjohnson@cell.com Tue Apr  8 13:58:12 2003
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 12:30:19 -0500
From: "Johnson, Mark (CELL)" <mjohnson@cell.com>
To: "'carmen@cnb.uam.es'" <carmen@cnb.uam.es>
Cc: "'isabel.czech@isinet.com'" <isabel.czech@isinet.com>,
     "Stuchiner, Todd (Cell)" <TStuchiner@cell.com>
Subject: RE: impact factor (Structure Feedback Form)

http://isi0.isiknowledge.com/portal.cgi?SID=PZMSmccEmxoAADqENI4&Func=Frame&D
estApp=JCR

Dear Dr. San Martin,

The ISI has posted the correction in a rather obscure location on the Web of
Knowledge site (I've pasted the URL in above).  If you are unable to follow
the link above, you can see the errata posted in the "Notices" section, a
link for which appears below the "Submit" button on the beginning search
page.  After clicking on "Notices" you will need to scroll down quite a bit
before you reach the errata section.

As you might imagine, we have been in discussions with ISI to make the
correction available not just in the "notices" section but also in the live
database.  In those rare instances when Cell Press publishes an erratum, we
make note immediately in print and we also link the original article with an
erratum within the electronic environment.  We feel that a publisher has the
responsibility to correct a mistake as quickly and thoroughly as possible,
and we at Cell Press take that responsibility very seriously.

Thank you very much for your continued interest in Structure and Cell Press
publications.

Best regards,

Mark Johnson
Circulation Director