[ccp4bb]: DVD archving - thanks

All,

Cheers for the response.  I've been looking at the Sony multi-format DVD
drive (read/write DVD-R and DVD+R for ~£210) as although we will probably
stick mainly to the DVD-R format due to compatibility it may prove useful
to have the capability to use the other format.  I've had a look
and  Cdrecord-ProDVD-Clone 2.0 appears to work with the multi-format drive
so I guess the only thing to do now is get a drive and give it a go :o)

Many thanks,

Neil

Protein Crystallography
Department of Chemistry