[ccp4bb]: refmac "bug"?

Hi all,
(I guess this isn't actually a real bug, but I think refmac should handle
the error more gracefully)...

I was doing rigid body refinment and accidentally entered my maximum
resolution as 13.0 instead of 3.0...

Refmac seems to spin into an infinite loop with the following error:

=> Warning: Not enough reflections for ML parameters
===> Warning: Number of reflections for ML =      0
===> Warning: Switching to option "SCALE MLSCALE WORK"
===> Warning: I.e. use working reflection for ML estimation
===> Warning: Not enough reflections for ML parameters
===> Warning: Number of reflections for ML =     14