[ccp4bb]: mtz2various

mtz2various  seems to get stuck at the following point:

  MONITOR nmon
  Every nmon-th reflection monitored

  RESOLUTION: followed by Resmin RESMAX (As or s)

  SCALE scal
  Applied to some output terms like structure factors.
  SqRootI: Input I SIGI - Output F SIGF
  F is set = Sqrt(I) for I >=0; 0.0 if I < 0.0
  SIGI = SIGI/2*F
  ValM num
  Data flagged as missing will have values set to <num> (default 0.0).
  If omitted then reflection will be omitted if any data is flagged as
missing.

I am using the following script on OSX:

#!/bin/sh

set -e

# Convert MTZ file (including free R) to CNS format with anomalous data.
# F(+h +k +l) and F(-h -k -l) are reconstructed from FP and DP.
# CNS header lines are written automatically.

mtz2various hklin 3_27_03_run1_trn.mtz HKLOUT 3_27_03.hkl  <<+
LABIN  FP=F SIGFP=SIGF FREE=FreeR_flag
OUTPUT XPLOR
EXCL SIGP 0.01
END