Re: [ccp4bb]: =?gb2312?B?YSBxdWVzdGlvbiBhYm91dCBwb2xhcnJmbiBjb252ZW50aW9u?=

On Thu, 17 Apr 2003, Rainbow wrote:

> I am tring Polarrfn to calculate self-rotation function. The output file created by the keywaord "Find ... filename" gives me a list of peaks found. However, this list use Eulerian angle system, which brings much trouble to me. Is there anyone who know how to convert the Eulerian system to polar system?

If you saved the log output, you will find the peaks listed with Euler
angles, Polar angles, and direction cosines.

If you specify map output, and follow up polarrfn witn pltdev you can get
a Postscript map to look at.  Example script attached.

Cheers,

"Spontaneity is only a term for man's ignorance of the gods." - Samuel Butler
                        David J. Schuller
                        modern man in a post-modern world
                        MacCHESS, Cornell University
                        djs63@cornell.edu