Re: [ccp4bb]: ifc icc (Intel's compilers) and CCP4

Hi Fred.,

this is the pointer for ifc (not icc, the C compiler):

ifc compilation of CCP4 , by Clemens Vonrhein:
http://www.globalphasing.com/people/vonrhein/ccp4/

And this is Joe Krahn's patch for compilation of
http://home.nc.rr.com/krahnfamily/source/CNS_with_IFC.html

I can confirm that these procedures work very well.

Kay

--
Kay Diederichs         http://strucbio.biologie.uni-konstanz.de/~kay
email: Kay.Diederichs @ uni-konstanz.de  Tel +49 7531 88 4049 Fax 3183