RE: [ccp4bb]: ifc icc (Intel's compilers) and CCP4

Hi Kay, Fred and everyone,

They don't work on RedHat 9.0 - neither of the intel compilerc can link. I
think that this is a problem with the libc version distributed with RH9, but
I'm not sure. This means that the first of these scripts discussed below
won't give you the ifc/icc option. I'll guess that the latter won't work
either.

It was fine on RH8 though..... so now just waiting for an up-to-date intel
compiler release (> 7.1) which is compatible with v9.

Cheers,

Graeme