[ccp4bb]: bins in sfall

Dear All,

I am running SFALL to calculate structure factors from a model. I
understand that FP,SIGFP can be scaled to FC in the process. My questions
is, how is this scaling done, as compared to the other CCP4 programs that
scale data (SCALEIT, RSTATS?). Is it multiplying by <FC>/<FP> for some
number of bins? Is this the same number of bins for calculating R-factor
vs. resolution (i.e. set by BINS keyword, default is 50)?

thanks for your help,

Richard Baxter