Re: [ccp4bb]: bins in sfall

Have you read the documentation?

In particular look at RSCB which describes how the resolution range for
scaling is set.
The NBIN asimply controls the output - not the way the scale is calculated..
  That uses this sort of equation:

                   Sum {(SCALE * Fcalc) * (Fobs)}
                    Sum {(SCALE * Fcalc) * (SCALE * Fcalc)}

where the scale to be minimised is is kexp(-bs**2)

All the low resolution terms are excluded from a Wilson scaling
procedure , since the Wilson statistics do not hold there. This means
that the R factor in the low resolution bins will be higher.
There is no solvent correction applied either so the agreemment wil not
be as good as from REFMAC or CNS

  Eleanor