Re: [ccp4bb]: AMORE translation function

You mean this output?

  Translation solutions sorted by correlation coefficients
           TABLE   Alpha    Beta   Gamma    Tx      Ty      Tz Corr_F
Rfac Corr_I Pkcount  Dmin
  SOLUTIONTF1  1   38.05   76.83  145.27  0.1406  0.4062  0.0000 29.7
54.4 30.1  16   44.9

Bother - why does my netscape doing this wrap round??
But anyway -
Pkcount is just the relative height of the peak in the translation
function map - the first 20 are checked for Corr Coeffs etc..

And Dmin is the smallest distance for the centr of mass of this solution
from its symmetry partners..
OK?
Eleanor