Re: [ccp4bb]: Problem to find a suitable solution by MR method

 Well - first run Amore (or CNS or MOLREP) with  the rigid domain only.
I use the GUI and just let it make the decisions..

 But before you do any MR search.
Check the patterson for pseudo-translation peaks
Check that you really do have the correct space group - is it P212121 or
maybe P21221 or something..

 Eleanor