Re: [ccp4bb]: orthorhombic twinning.....

.....and I thought of the possibilities it was twinned because more than
one datasets were impossible to be phased (both SAD and MAD
experiments)...bye

--

Dr Daniele de Sanctis, PhD student

                   Homo sum humani nil alienum a me puto

*phone ++ 39 010 5737326 fax ++ 39 010 5737306 *
*e-mail daniele@ge.infm.it                     *
*web http://alcor.ge.infm.it/daniele.htm       *
*Mailing address:                              *
*c/o Centro Biotecnologie Avanzate             *
*Universita' di Genova                         *
*Largo Rosanna Benzi, 10                       *
*I-16132  Genova (Italy)                       *