From: Eleanor J. Dodson [mailto:ccp4@ysbl.york.ac.uk]
Sent: 30 April 2003 10:02
To: raji
Cc: ccp4bb@dl.ac.uk
Subject: Re: [ccp4bb]: AmoRe Fails to Run !

  I think you probably have an incomplete or old version of the hkl file
... Try deleting /mnt/data1/kllab/raji/gh4pa7-home/ccp4i/gh4pa7z-p1.hkl

then rerun auto amore

Eleanor

raji wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
> This is my very first time using CCP4i and I am trying to run AutoAmoRe.
> After several aborted trials foll. memory allocation problems, now the trial
> has terminated with the foll. message in the logfile I cannot quite
> understand.
> The program run with command: amore HKLPCK0
> /mnt/data1/kllab/raji/gh4pa7-home/ccp4i/gh4pa7z-p1.hkl CLMN0
> /mnt/data1/kllab/raji/gh4pa7-home/ccp4i/gh4pa7z-p1_0.clmn MAPOUT
> /mnt/data1/kllab/raji/ccp4/gh4pa7z_10_rot.map TABLE1
> /mnt/data1/kllab/raji/gh4pa7-home/ccp4i/mr_MR_trial...tab CLMN1
> /mnt/data1/kllab/raji/gh4pa7-home/ccp4i/mr_MR_trial...clmn HKLPCK1
> /mnt/data1/kllab/raji/ccp4/gh4pa7z_10_3_hkl.tmp ROTING_MI 1000000 ROTING_MC
> 4400000
> has failed with error message
> start: end of file
> apparent state: unit 7 named
> /mnt/data1/kllab/raji/gh4pa7-home/ccp4i/gh4pa7z-p1.hkl
> lately reading sequential unformatted external IO
> #CCP4I TERMINATION STATUS 0 "start: end of file apparent state: unit 7 named
> /mnt/data1/kllab/raji/gh4pa7-home/ccp4i/gh4pa7z-p1.hkl lately reading
> sequential unformatted external IO"
> #CCP4I TERMINATION TIME 29 Apr 2003  21:57:52
> #CCP4I TERMINATION OUTPUT_FILES
> /mnt/data1/kllab/raji/gh4pa7-home/ccp4i/mr_MR_trial...tab gh4pa7z
> #CCP4I MESSAGE Task failed
> ------------------------------
> Can someone help?
> Thanks a ton,
> Raji
>
> Raji Edayathumangalam
> Dept. of Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
> Colorado State University
> Fort Collins, CO 80523 USA
> Tel:(970)491-4614
> Fax:(970)491-0494

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This email contains confidential information and may be otherwise protected by law. Its content should not be disclosed and it should not be given or copied to anyone other than the person(s) named or referenced above. If you have received this email in error, please contact I.Tickle@astex-technology.com.