[ccp4bb]: SUMMARY P21 re-indexing

Thanks to all those who sent suggestions.
Too many to thank, but I think they all went public anyway.
The guys at MSC appear to have a neat little program to do stuff like this.

The solution in re-index
is

reindex -h-l, k, h

This converts old data to new data

What stumped for me a time was the log file matrix in re-index was
different than the matrices sent to me. One I remembered my matrix
algebra and ignored the log file I got on much better.

best
Jim

James H. Naismith                | Research mailto:naismith@st-and.ac.uk
Centre for Biomolecular Sciences | Teaching mailto:jhn@st-and.ac.uk
BMS Laboratories                 | Office: 1334-463792 (24 hr)
The North Haugh                  | Lab   : 1334-463776
The University                   | Fax   : 1334-467229
St. Andrews                      | In UK     add  0 to start of number
Fife Scotland                    | Overseas  add 44 to start of number
U.K., KY16 9ST                   | www     http://speedy.st-and.ac.uk/