Re: [ccp4bb]: Poste de Maitre de Conferences

When I display Gerard's reply, Outlook express on my Mac displays the
warning:

"Some text in this message is in a language that your computer cannot
display"

Outlook express is happy with the original posting.

Peter
--
Peter Brick,  Blackett Laboratory, Imperial College,
Prince Consort Road, London SW7 2WZ, UK