[ccp4bb]: VLR-data

Hi all,

In low-resolution phasing, the so-called inner-core reflections play an
important role for positioning an envelope in the asymmetric unit, but
unfortunately these data are not routinely measured. In the PDB, structure
factor amplitudes are not always enclosed and in those cases when they are,
the very low order reflections are not listed for the above mentioned reason.
Thus, I wonder if anyone has a more or less complete (95% or better) data
set at very low- and very low resolution (i.e. from infinity to 7 Å) of any
water-soluble protein larger than 20kDa?
I would be very grateful if someone could provide me with a data set, which
meets these requirements.
Thanks!

Yours

Klas A.