[ccp4bb]: Q: how to cross-phase using MR partial model phases

Hi!

What is the easiest way to generate phases and FOM from a partial model
for the purpose of cross-phasing a heavy-atom derivative?  (The
cross-phasing example in the MIR part of the CCP4 tutorial directories
shows both phase and FOM being used.)  I have a feeling that I have seen
the answer to this before on this list, but didn't find the answer among
the messages that I have kept.

I have only used CCP4 occasionally, so a sample script for cross-phasing
with model phases would be especially helpful!

                            Thanks much,
                            Susan
        Susan Heffron
Dept. of Physiology and Biophysics